The Journal on Dispute Resolution (‘JODR’) is the flagship biannual journal of the Mediation Clinic published under the aegis of West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata. It is an open-access, student-reviewed journal and aims to provide a platform for the discussion of national as well as international developments in the field of dispute resolution. The Journal seeks to strike a balance between practical and academic contributions on issues which form the forefront of contemporary legal discourse.
JODR was launched in association with the NUJS Mediation Clinic and the Indian Mediation Week (‘IMW’). The NUJS Mediation Clinic was the first student-run Mediation Clinic of the nation, inaugurated by Justice A.K. Sikri. IMW is also recognised as India’s largest student-run Access to Justice Campaign, spread across the country and supported by the Ministry of Law and Justice, Government of India and Supreme Court Mediation and Conciliation Project Committee (MCPC).
THEMES OF THE JOURNAL:
The theme of the journal includes but is not limited to:
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanism
- Investor-State Dispute Settlement
- Investment treaties issues
- Institutional and Non-Institutional Arbitration
- Jurisdiction specific issues on arbitration
- Developments in litigation in the concerned field
For any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.